Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Smith family is known for their extended time in the bathroom. I think it all stems from being in a family of 11 people and not having anywhere else to go for peace and quiet. So Todd has a tradition of coming home from work and disappearing for about half-hour. Usually Todd is quick to the grocery store when the new People Magazine is out for the week and uses his bathroom time for exporing People Magazine. Well Hayden received a Nintendo DS for Christmas and has loved it. Lately when Todd comes home Hayden's Nintendo accompanies him to the bathroom instead of the People Magazine. Yesterday when I looked through Hayden's backpack I noticed his underwear was in there. When I pulled them out I asked Hayden why his underwear was in his backpack. He quickly replied, well mom, I had to go to the bathroom so I took my Nintendo in there and I didn't quite get my underwear down as far as I should have and while I was playing I accidentally had and accident! This just shows like father like son!

3 comments:

Emily said...

That is just too cute! Tell the boys "hi" from us. We love and miss them!

Tonya said...

LOL...thats so funny! That doesn't suprise me Hayden did that! No more Nintendo at school anymore!

Tonya said...

Try going to my page and see if you can view it...let me know.