Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Love Note For Mommy!


Today we came home from my parents house and it was a beautiful day outside. Our driveway was very icy this winter so we have been working on it a lot latley to get it cleard off. Whenever we get home from somewhere Ashton loves to go shovel. It is mostly him jumping in the puddles. Well I went in the house to watch the boys from the front window. After just a few minutes of shoveling I saw Hayden running towards the house. I could tell it was a "I really have to go pee, I hope I make it run"! I kept waiting for the back door to open and after a few minutes it finally did. Hayden said "Mom I wrote a love note for you in the snow!" Come to find out Hayden had dropped his pants on the side of the house and peed. He made sure he did a heart in there so he could say he wrote me a love note! What a sweet child! He then wanted me to take of picture of it because he said aunt Tonya would be so proud! I will take any kind of love note, even if it is out of pee!

6 comments:

The Rencher Family said...

I am so happy you have a blog! Now we can keep in touch a bit better. We need to make plans to have dinner again - it has been over a year! Call me sometime.

Nicole said...

What will kids think of next? That's awesome for Hayden to be so creative. We have to enjoy it while they still want to write us a love note.

Tonya said...

I am so proud!!! There is no way I could have taught him to write love notes that way. I encourage him to be creative, well that's definitely creative! I'll be laughing for days about this!

Anonymous said...

I would take any kind of love note I could get too! What a cute boy! Gives me a good laugh!

Emily said...

Uncle Chad is proud as well!!!!

The Rencher Family said...

Hey Stacy! I need your mom's address for the bridal shower. Can you shot me an email? You are coming, right? Haven't seen you forever!